Ascension International BPO is a leading global professional services firm providing Finance, Accounting, Admin & HR BPO Solutions. We are currently recruiting for our Nearshore BPO center in Soufriere St Lucia to service USA-based businesses. Our firm has aggressive growth plans, and we are seeking highly driven and self-motivated people for the Junior Accountant Transactions Team to join our amazing team!
Our core values are important to us. If your personal core values are aligned with our firm’s core values listed below and you are qualified for the position, we look forward to hearing from you.
• Growth Mindset: We welcome challenges and constructive feedback, and approach situations with an open mind so we consistently learn, improve, and grow.
• Reliable: We are accountable for our actions and can be depended on to consistently produce quality work.
• Positive: We approach situations and interactions with a positive attitude and are willing to help others when necessary.
• Effective Communication: We practice effective listening and verbal communication in order to exchange ideas, thoughts, opinions, knowledge, and data with clarity and purpose.
• Solutions Oriented: We use critical thinking, ask the right questions, and consider all outcomes in order to identify issues and effectively solve them.
• Exceed Expectations: We deliver outstanding results and exceed the expectations of clients and colleagues. We pride ourselves on establishing a culture of exceptional execution and reward those who create great outcomes.
Marketing Coordinator Job Summary
The full-time Marketing Coordinator is a highly motivated individual who will have a dynamic role as a key contributor to Ascension’s growth as a premier business process management firm by assisting the organization in both its sales and business-to-business marketing efforts along with the planning and delivery of lead-generation strategies.
• Overall CRM ecosystem maintenance, performance, and hygiene.
• Maintaining and improving CRM processes and accuracy.
• Assist in developing marketing collateral, such as PowerPoint presentations and Fact Sheets.
• Coordinate with sales and marketing teams to schedule sales meetings with prospective clients.
• Possess exemplary capabilities in PowerPoint and Excel.
• Executing sales and marketing plans, and systems.
• Lead generation and prospect list building.
• Implementing marketing campaigns (email, direct mail, events).
• Lead scoring and qualification.
• Assisting with social media posts and scheduling.
The Ideal Candidate:
• At least three years experience in a similar role or degree in a relatable field.
• CRM (Zoho) experience preferred.
• Experience with Facebook and LinkedIn preferred.
• Experience in WordPress and SharePoint would be an asset.
• Strong team player but comfortable working independently.
• Analytical and data-driven.
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Ability to proactively offer ideas and insights to improve processes.
• Knowledge of marketing methods and best practices.